1. Where can I buy Diamond products in my area?
Diamond products are sold through team sporting goods store nationwide. You may contact Diamond’s corporate Customer Service Department at email@example.com or the Diamond Representative for your area to find an Authorized Diamond Dealer near you. For international requests, send an email to Marketing@diamond-sports.com
2. How can I get my team sponsored by Diamond?
Diamond sponsors a limited number of teams each season. Currently at this time, Diamond is not taking applications. Please check back to see if we have started accepting applications again.
3. How do I request sponsorship for my baseball or softball tournament?
Diamond sponsors a limited number of tournament each season. At this time, Diamond is not taking applications. Please check back to see if we have started accepting applications again.
4. How do I request a donation for my group or cause?
General product donation requests are considered on a limited basis. To be considered for a product donation, email us and ContactUs@diamond-sports.com, but understand that due to the high volume of requests received, we are unable to respond to each one. Please note that Diamond does not offer cash contributions and is unable to respond to such requests.
5. What is the Diamond product warranty policy?
Click here for information: Waranty Policy.
6. How do I handle a warranty request?
This should be handled by the store where you purchased the product. If the store will not handle your request, please send an email to RED@diamond-sports.com. In your email, be sure to include the product model number, a copy of your receipt, and the reason you are requesting a replacement or resolution.
7. I have a product idea; how can I submit it to Diamond?
Please ensure your idea is PATENTED and visit our New Product Idea page here.
8. How do I open an account to sell Diamond products?