New Product Idea?
To contact Diamond Sports regarding new product idea, please carefully read the submission process below and make sure to fulfill all requirements prior to sending in your submission and materials. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or responded to.
Diamond Sports New Product Submission Process
From time to time, Diamond Sports will review new product ideas for possible purchase or licensing rights. If you fulfill the requirements below and are interested in Diamond Sports leading manufacturing, distribution and sales abilities, we are ready for your future product.
Requirements to be included in email: (copy and paste #1-6 into email and reply to each item. There is an email link below.)
- Are you willing to sign Diamond Sports Non-Disclosure Agreement only. (Diamond will not sign inventors' NDA.)
- Explanation of your product including:
- what aspect is its intended use?
- how does it work?
- what materials are being used to develop product?
- what market do you see the product best suited for?
- why is your product different from other similar products on the market (if there are any similar products)?
- why will consumers want your product?
- Attach drawings or photos of your product (photos to be hi-res, 1 MB or more )
- Attach any material or media kit.
- Include your contact information including Name, Address, Phone Number and email address.
- Patent number or status of your patent if any
Diamond Sports will contact you with a response in 4-6 weeks. Diamond will either decide to go further in the New Product Idea process or choose to not to proceed with your New Product Idea.
Additional Information you'll want and need to know:
- Before submitting your idea, please check the internet to ensure the product has not already been produced by a different company.
- Diamond Sports has reviewed hundreds of inventions. While many inventions are great ideas they may not be right for our company or product line.
- Diamond Sports will only sign Diamond Sports Non-Disclosure Agreements. No exceptions.
- Do not send prototypes unless we request one. Diamond Sports takes no responsibility for lost prototypes or returning them unless we have requested the prototype and agree in advance to return it.
- Review our product line on this website and consider our distribution method (through sales reps and team sporting goods stores) to get a sense if your product might fit into our product line and distribution method.
- Diamond Sports is constantly developing new products. Please keep in mind we may already be developing a product similar to your idea.
Submit your Product
You can submit the information by: EMAIL HERE